Skip to content
Raise local and international public awareness regarding challenges facing the Palestinian people.
- Educate Palestinian society, especially women and youth, about social, political, economic, and environmental rights and responsibilities
- Promote a progressive, peaceful, active non-violent and positive culture among Palestinians.
- Contribute to Strengthening civic peace, national unity, national identity, citizenship, peaceful dialogue and political tolerance among the different political and social segments of Palestinian society by creating a solid infrastructure for peaceful civil society activism .
- Empower and build the capacity of Palestinian youth groups.
- Promote a volunteer work culture in Palestine.
- Promote concepts of good governance and civil society among Palestinians.
- Strengthen the ideology of civic peace, citizenship, dialogue and political tolerance among the different political and social segments of Palestinian society.
- Enhance the capacity of Palestinian society especially marginalized members, such as women and youth, in conflict resolution and civic, political, social, economic and environmental rights and responsibilities.